Research Abstracts relating to:
Bone Healing (12)
- Effect of a low-level laser on bone regeneration after rapid maxillary expansion.
- Therapeutic outcomes of low-level laser therapy for closed bone fracture in the human wrist and hand.
- Effects of light-emitting diode irradiation on RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis.
- Low-level laser therapy stimulates bone-implant interaction: an experimental study in rabbits
- Low-level laser therapy for implants without initial stability.
- The effect of low level laser irradiation on implant-tissue interaction. In vivo and in vitro studies
- Effect of Laser Therapy on Bone Tissue Submitted to Radiotherapy: Experimental Study in Rats
- Photoengineering of Bone Repair Processes
- Enhancement of bone formation in rat calvarial bone defects using low-level laser therapy.
- Computerized Morphometric Assessment of the Effect of Low-Level Laser Therapy on Bone Repair: An Experimental Animal Study
- Effects of low power laser irradiation on bone healing in animals: a meta-analysis
- The Influence of Low-Intensity Laser Therapy on Bone Healing