Research Abstracts relating to:
Laser Mechanisms (6)
- Comparison of Light Penetration of Continuous Wave 810 nm and Superpulsed 904 nm Wavelength Light in Anesthetized Rats
- Quantitative analysis of transcranial and intraparenchymal light penetration in human cadaver brain tissue.
- Laser therapy accelerates initial attachment and subsequent behaviour of human oral fibroblasts cultured on titanium implant material. A scanning electron microscope and histomorphometric analysis
- Effect of low-level laser therapy on the modulation of the mitochondrial activity of macrophages
- A randomised, placebo controlled trial of low level laser therapy for activated Achilles tendinitis with microdialysis measurement of peritendinous prostaglandin E2 concentrations
- A Meta-analysis of the Efficacy of Phototherapy in Tissue Repair